GOOGLE GLASS

GOOGLE GLASS

11/27/2012

WRONG GLASSES PRESCRIPTION


THE DANGERS OF WEARING GLASSES WITH THE INCORRECT PRESCRIPTION.


Best Answer: how is your vision with the glasses? I keep getting the wrong prescription for my glasses, because they ask me, oh, is this clear? These are almost the same except for the axis of the astigmatism. Q: Please explain all the numbers and terms on my eyeglass prescription. I think the optometrist gave me a bad eyeglasses prescription. I had an exam and was told I am farsighted with a slight astigmatism, and was given a prescription for as needed: +1.00, with -.50 astigmatism. Can I get the wrong glasses by giving the wrong then determines an accurate prescription. Do you know how many people are running around with the wrong eyeglasses prescription? Far too many that's how many. Do you know how many people are running around with the wrong eyeglasses prescription? Photo Credit contact len on finger image by Melking from Fotolia. Wearing wrong prescription eyeglasses might cause minor side effects like headaches, blurred vision, dizziness and nausea. Been 8 years since last eye exam. Since than new products of eye Is my new prescription for eye glasses wrong?

EYEGLASSES PRESCRIPTION - MAKE SURE IT'S RIGHT.


Best Answer: 90 degrees difference in the left eye axis is certainly a reason not to see well. Question - My eye doctor gave me the wrong prescription for my glasses. Find the answer to this and other Eye questions on JustAnswer. Do your eyeglasses feel a little off? It might not be your prescription – it could be that they were not properly fitted by your optician. I just went to the eye doctor to get a new prescription. Best Answer: If you glasses to see up close, you are far-sighted. A new spectacle prescription can be exciting because you expect to see better and it’s an opportunity to update the style of your eyeglass frames. How to Adjust to a New Pair of Prescription Glasses. A couple of weeks ago I had an eye test and was given a new prescription (only slight change) for driving glasses. If you are certain that the prescription is incorrect, return to the location and ask for a reexamination. Everything you need to know about wrong prescription glasses causing headaches, including the most common causes and treatments.


WHAT DAMAGE IS DONE WHEN YOU GET THE WRONG PRESCRIPTION IN YOUR.


Best Answer: It's possible, but it's also quite likely that the Rx is perfectly correct. The effects naturally depend on what is wrong with the prescription. If you wore them for a very long time, yes. But using eye glasses alone weaken your eyes even more. I've been looking over my records for the past several years. Glasses and contacts help many people with vision problems to see clearly, partially or completely eliminating a potential disability. Hello - I am hoping someone may be able to offer some advice. Ok so i ordered a pair of glasses from optical4less, and when i received them the glasses' prescription came out horrible wrong. the thought that straining to see out of a wrong prescription can damage your eyes. A further seven of the 36 prescriptions given out were incorrect. Some were said to be so inaccurate that they would have resulted in headaches and blurred vision. Best Answer: I'm not an expert, but here is my opinion. I bought new eyeglasses yesterday, it turns out having wrong prescription after I'm using it for 2 days.


IS IT UNHEALTHY TO SWITCH PRESCRIPTION GLASSES FROM DAY TO DAY.


Question: If the wrong prescrption is put on your glasses, would the eye`s become dependant on the incorrect prescrition? wrong prescription, eye test, time hope: Dear Hayley, Honestly, this is difficult to say since both are possibilities.

URL: http://ezinearticles.com

No comments: